What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Baked breakfast chocolate donuts recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Baked breakfast chocolate donuts recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked breakfast chocolate donuts recipe. To make baked breakfast chocolate donuts you only need 20 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Baked breakfast chocolate donuts:
- Get of Ingredients for donuts:-.
- Take 1 cup of Almond flour.
- Use 1/4 cup of Coca powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Take 3/4 cup of Curd.
- You need 1/4 cup of Extra vargin olive oil.
- Get 1/3 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare of Ingredients for making chocolate glaze:-.
- Take 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Use 1/2 cup of Semi-sweet dark chocolate chopped/chocolate chips.
- Take 2 tbsp of Butter melted.
- Use of Ingredients for garnishing:-.
- Take 1/4 cup of Different type of sprinkles (optional).
- Take of Others:-.
- Take bag of Piping.
- Use of Donut pan.
- Use of Big pan.
- Get bowl of Small.
- Take of Spatula.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Baked breakfast chocolate donuts:
- Steps for preparing donuts:-.
- Preheat oven at 190*c for 10 minutes..
- Grease the donut pan generously with olive oil and keep aside to be used later..
- In a medium size bowl add 1 cup almond flour,1/2 cup cocoa powder,1/8 tsp salt and 1/2tsp baking soda..
- Mix all the dry ingredients well and keep aside..
- Take another bowl add 3/4 cup of curd and 1/3 cup sugar, whisk well until sugar dissolves properly..
- Now add 1/4 cup of olive oil and 1tsp of vanilla essence to curd sugar mixture and whisk well..
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and whisk well until uniform batter is formed..
- Transfer the batter to piping bag,cut the corner of the bag with scissor..
- Pipe the batter evenly into the donut pan,don't fill cavaities more than 2/3..
- Place pan in preheated oven and bake for 15 -18 minutes until the dough has risen and is firm to the touch.Mine done at 15 minutes.(Every oven is different so keep an eye while baking).
- Allow the donuts to cool for 15 minutes, then gently remove from the pan to cool completely on a wire rack.(Be gentle while removing doughnuts from the pan as they are soft and easily get broken)..
- Steps for preparing chocolate glaze:-.
- Take a big pan half way fill with water, place on medium heat and bring to simmer..
- Place a small bowl on top of the big pan,make sure the bottom of the small pan is not touching the water..
- Now add chopped chocolate and butter to the bowl and stir occasionally with spatula until smooth and melted..
- Dip the top of each donuts into the glaze and return to the wire cooling rack carefully.(work with 1 donut at a time).
- Top donuts with sprinkles of your choice while glaze is still wet..
- Let the glaze set for 10-15 minutes, then serve delicious and healthy breakfast donuts to you family..
Baked Chocolate Donut Recipe makes soft baked, not fried, chocolate cake donuts. They're topped with rich homemade chocolate frosting. Donut pans are the easiest way to bake donuts. They're available everywhere from Amazon to Target and Walmart. "Soft and fluffy bake chocolate donuts with an easy chocolate glaze. A homemade recipe to satisfy your double chocolate doughnut fix!" Visual learner?
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Baked breakfast chocolate donuts makes your day cheerful.