What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for tasty Roasted Cauliflower with Capers recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Roasted Cauliflower with Capers recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cauliflower with capers recipe. You can cook roasted cauliflower with capers using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Roasted Cauliflower with Capers:
- You need 1 of Cauliflower, chopped.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic, smashed.
- Take 1 tbsp of Capers.
- Take 1 of Parmigiano Reggiano, grated.
- Use 1 bunch of Fresh Parsley leaves, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Get 1 of as needed Salt & Pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Roasted Cauliflower with Capers:
- Place cauliflower and garlic in a roasting pan. Drizzle liberally with extra virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper. Roast in 400* oven until cauliflower is slightly golden and slightly undercooked (roughly 20 minutes).
- When cauliflower is golden and slightly undercooked, remove from oven. Add in the parsley, capers, and some of the capers brine for extra flavor..
- If serving as an entree…combine it with cooked linguine. Sprinkle with cheese and drizzle some extra virgin olive oil. Serve and yum!.
- If serving as a side…sprinkle with cheese, and extra virgin olive oil. Place back in the oven 'til melted. Serve and yum!.
It's sweet, salty, bright & tangy. Serve it over quinoa to make a full meal! All Reviews for Roasted Cauliflower with Capers. Roasted Cauliflower with Capers. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This simple pan roasted cauliflower recipe is packed with wonderful flavor.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Roasted Cauliflower with Capers makes your day cheerful.