What’s up friends, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for yummy Atta Sauce recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Atta Sauce recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to atta sauce recipe. To make atta sauce you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a remarkably good Atta Sauce:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Veg oil.
- Use 2 of medium size Smoked Mackerel aka Titus.
- Take 1/2 cup of crayfish.
- Use 1/2 cup of dry prawns.
- Prepare 4 of hard boiled Eggs.
- You need 1 of large onion chopped.
- Provide 7 of fresh tomatoes diced.
- Provide 2 of tatashe diced.
- You need 7 of fresh habanero pepper diced.
- Provide 2 of stock cubes.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 bunch of scent leaf.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Atta Sauce:
- Debone smoked fish and set every ingredients aside.
- Heat up oil and once it’s hot, add smoked fish and fry till it’s golden brown.
- Add crayfish and dry prawns and stir continuously for 2 mins; add boiled eggs and stir for another 2 minutes.
- Add diced onion and the tomatoes, pepper and tatashe mix, do not stir, just cover the pot and allow it cook for about 5 minutes.
- Stir and then add salt and stock cube. Finally add scent leaf and then remove from heat all most immediately; allow the steam cook the scent leaf down..
- Serve with white rice or any food of your choice.
MAGGI® Nutri-licious® Atta Masala Noodles An enjoyable combination of your favourite Masala taste and the goodness of Atta. because the future needs to be delicious atta. is a bustling Indian thali street food stand taking inspiration from the tropical regions of Kerela. Being fans of fermented dosa, there are some instant dosa recipes too that we like e.g Instant dosa, Rava dosa, No Grind Ragi dosa, Oats dosa, Onion rava dosa. this instant atta dosa is also a favorite. Heat oil in a large skillet or saucepan over medium heat. Best Indian grocery store in UK. Get the best prices for fresh groceries, kitchen essentials, cooking oils and more!
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Atta Sauce turns your day cheerful.