Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for excellent Cauliflower "Couscous" (Vegan) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Cauliflower "Couscous" (Vegan) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower "couscous" (vegan) recipe. To make cauliflower "couscous" (vegan) you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Cauliflower "Couscous" (Vegan):
- Prepare 3 cup of cauliflower.
- You need 1 cup of grated carrot.
- Use 1 cup of dice celery.
- Provide 1/4 cup of enoki mushroom.
- Provide 1 cup of dice onion.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get of garnish.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of grated lemon zest.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Cauliflower "Couscous" (Vegan):
- Cut all vegetables into small dice.
- Put cauliflower floret in blend and pulse it till it looks like crumbs.
- In pan with 1tbsp of olive oil sautee onion then add all vegetable and dry saute for 2 minute.
- Add salt mix well then off heat and add lemon juice.
- Serve with some finely grated lemon zest.
A healthy and delicious weeknight dinner. For ME, Cauliflower Couscous is a couscous dish, such as Tabbouleh but It's cauliflower instead of couscous. I have a Quinoa Tabbouleh on the blog as well (ummm, excuse the terrible photography. And I feel like I won a gold medal in the kitchen when my couscous-loving husband didn't bat an eye while he gobbled up this "pretend" version. Cauliflower Couscous is a simple, easy to make recipe that is a delicious alternative to regular couscous.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Cauliflower "Couscous" (Vegan) makes your day cheerful.