What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for yummy Ekuru (White Moi Moi) updated recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Ekuru (White Moi Moi) updated recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ekuru (white moi moi) updated recipe. You can cook ekuru (white moi moi) updated using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Ekuru (White Moi Moi) updated:
- Get 3 cups of beans.
- Use of Scotch bonnet.
- Take of Cayenne pepper.
- You need of Soft Cowskin (ponmo).
- Prepare of smoked fish.
- Take of Locust bean.
- You need of Palm oil.
- You need of Ginger paste.
- You need of Salt.
- Use of Thyme.
- Prepare cubes of Seasoning.
- Get of Onions.
- Use of Water.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Ekuru (White Moi Moi) updated:
- Soak the beans for 10 mins and peel using ur hands or blender..
- Soak for another 2 hours if using food processor or heavy duty blender. If not, take to the commercial grinding machine with a container to collect the water from beans..
- Incorporate air into it using a mixer, mortal and pestle or turning stick till it's fluffy. Scoop a little into water, if it float, then it's ready. This can be done using hands for 20-30mins..
- Pour into nylon/tin/ leaves and cook for 25- 40 mins using a steamer or cook directly in pot. The steamer is to prevent water from entering the beans. When ready remove and set aside..
- Blend ur pepper and set aside. In a pot, bleach the oil a little, add the onions and fry for 2 minutes. Add the locust bean and fry for 2 minutes as well (there is no ekuru sauce without locust bean😊). Pour in ur pepper and let it cook for 2 mins before adding ur fish,Cowskin and ur seasonings (u can add anything u like). Cook and remove from heat..
- Ekuru can be eaten with okra, solid pap or with sauce. It is best enjoyed and eaten mashed with hands. Enjoy👌😋..
It is a delicacy made with beans. You simply blend the dehulled beans without any other ingredient. White Moi Moi (Ekuru) is to regular Moi Moi what Agidi is to Agidi Jollof or what Boiled White Rice is to Jollof Rice. It is prepared the same way as regular Moi Moi but with less added ingredients. It gets most of its taste and colour from the stew it is served with.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Ekuru (White Moi Moi) updated makes your day cheerful.