Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for complete Fermented spring onions and cabbage Thai style 🥬🌶 recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Fermented spring onions and cabbage Thai style 🥬🌶 recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fermented spring onions and cabbage thai style 🥬🌶 recipe. To cook fermented spring onions and cabbage thai style 🥬🌶 you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Fermented spring onions and cabbage Thai style 🥬🌶:
- Take 500 g of spring onions.
- You need 100 g of cabbage.
- Provide of Dry red chilli.
- Prepare of About 2.5g salt.
- You need 300 g of Water (from rinse of your rice).
- Provide jar of Clean.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Fermented spring onions and cabbage Thai style 🥬🌶:
- Clean and cut off the roots bit of spring onions. Place them in a big mixing bowl and add about 1 tsp of salt, squeeze them lightly. Leave it for about 10 min until the slimy thing come out of the spring onion. Rinse it out with clean water and squeeze the water out..
- Cut up your cabbage into small chunks. Place them in another mixing bowl and add about 1 tsp of salt, squeeze them lightly. Leave it for about 10 min until water come out. Rinse it out with clean water and squeeze the water out..
- Add both spring onion and cabbage together and weigh them (you need to take away the bowl weigh to get the nett weigh of your veggies).
- Put spring onions and cabbage in the jar until it filled up. Add water that you soak your rice on into the jar until water covered your veggies. Then pour that water out onto a bowl or jug, then weigh the net weigh of the water. Then you need to add up weight of your veggies (600g) and water(300) together and times.25 and you will have the result of amount of salt you need to add in the water (900 x 0.25 = 225 so I will add 2.5g) Add 2.5 g of salt in the water and mix well..
- Pour salt water back into the jar, I add some red dry chilli in too to give some spiciness and they does look nice in the jar. Use some weight put it on the top and close the lid lightly (not too tight).
- Keep in warm place for 3-5 days. Once they become pickled keep it in the fridge. You can keep them for months..
Asian style cabbage dumplings with red cabbage, ginger, chili and sauerkraut with a The trick to making good cabbage dumplings is rolling the dough as thin as it can be without splitting when filled. Fry onion until translucent, add in garlic and ginger. Keep on stirring to make sure they don't burn. In addition to regional Thai cuisine, the menu also features popular Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese and Indian dishes, such as freshly made Tom Yum, beautiful Butter Chicken Curry and succulent Pad Thai, etc. The unique wine and Hum-made Asian drink list has been designed to pair perfectly with.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Fermented spring onions and cabbage Thai style 🥬🌶 turns your day joyful.