Hello guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for complete Smoked Mackerel and Poached Eggs recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Smoked Mackerel and Poached Eggs recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked mackerel and poached eggs recipe. To make smoked mackerel and poached eggs you need 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Smoked Mackerel and Poached Eggs:
- Prepare 2 slices of gluten free bread.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Get 2 of smoked mackerel fillets.
- You need of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Use of sprinkle of chives.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Smoked Mackerel and Poached Eggs:
- Bring a pan of boiling water to a gentle boil Turn down to a simmer and crack in the eggs Simmer for 3 minutes Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon.
- Toast the gluten free bread Heat the mackerel in the microwave for 1 minute Top the toasted bread with the mackerel, poached eggs, chives and season with salt and pepper.
Start the day in style with this classic dish, using smoked mackerel in place of smoked salmon. Plate up your smoked mackerel and pour the remaining ¼ lemon juice over the fish. By now the eggs will be near poached. At the final stage of the egg poaching process, pour a spoonful of boiling water over your eggs to seal the top. Use a ladle with holes to take them out of the water and add them onto your breakfast plate.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Smoked Mackerel and Poached Eggs turns your day cheerful.