Hello friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for interesting Cauliflower Macaroni and Cheese recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Cauliflower Macaroni and Cheese recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower macaroni and cheese recipe. To make cauliflower macaroni and cheese you only need 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Cauliflower Macaroni and Cheese:
- Provide 8 rashers of bacon.
- Prepare 1 of large head of cauliflower.
- Take 500 g of dried macaroni.
- You need of Olive oil as required.
- Prepare 250 g of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 4 of thick slices of bread.
- Get of Large spring of fresh rosemary.
- Provide 2 of garlic.
- You need 250 g of creme fraiche.
- Get of Salt and peper.
- Provide of Parmesan cheese.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Cauliflower Macaroni and Cheese:
- Fill the kettle with water and bring to a boil..
- Preheat the oven on 220 C.
- Lay the bacon in the dish and put on the top shelf of the oven to pre cook.
- Trim off any coarse of spoiled outer leaves from the cauliflower and remove the tough end of the stalk..
- Quarter the head and break it up into large pieces. Place in a large saucepan, stalks downwards and add the macaroni..
- Pour over boiling water to cover the ingredients, season, add a little olive oil and place on a high heat. Stir well until it reboils and cook with the lid a jar..
- Grated the cheddar cheese and tip into a bowl. add the creme fraiche and crushed garlic..
- Remove the bacon from the oven. Using food presessor process well with the bread and rosemary leaves..
- Add a good drizzle of olive oil to bind the ingredients..
- When the cauliflower and the pasta is just cooked, reserving the cooking water. Drain it all through a colander into a large bowl..
- Tip the pasta mixture into the dish, add about 400 ml of reserved cooking water. Stir in the creme fraiche and cheese mixture. breaking the cauliflower with a potato mashed until you have bite sized pieces..
- Season. The sauce should be loose and if necessary add another splash of the reserved cooking water..
- Spread the mixture out evenly in the dish and scatter over the breadcrumbs topping..
- Cook on the top shelf of the oven for arond 8 – 10 minutes or until the topping is golden brown and the mixture bubbling..
- To serve, grate over some parmesan cheese..
The idea for this homemade cauliflower mac and cheese came from a party I attended about a year ago. One of the guests had brought a traditional macaroni and cheese casserole dish made with cauliflower, and people at the party could not stop raving. This Cauliflower Mac and Cheese recipe is not only a kid friendly recipe, it combines cheesy cauliflower and macaroni and cheese, two of my favorite comfort foods. It's also healthy, with cauliflower replacing the pasta and milk instead of heavy cream. Mix in the pasta, cauliflower, cheese, sour cream, milk, and mustard.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Cauliflower Macaroni and Cheese turns your day joyful.