Hello friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for interesting Beef with caper recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Beef with caper recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef with caper recipe. To make beef with caper you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a perfect Beef with caper:
- Provide 1 kg of beef in pieces.
- Take 2 of onions finely chopped.
- Take 15 of sun-dried tomatoes.
- Use 3/4 of of a can (300 g) diced tomatoes (concassé).
- You need 1 tbsp of dried thyme.
- Get 1 tbsp of caper.
- Get 100 ml of dry red wine.
- Take 1 of little garlic.
- Get of olive oil.
- Get of salt, pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Beef with caper:
- Sauté the onion and the garlic in the oil..
- Add the beef and brown it on all sides, then stir in the wine..
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes, the thyme, the caper and the tomatoes concassé..
- Season with salt and pepper, add water and boil until the meat is done (about 1 1/2 hour)..
Stir and crush the herbs and capers with the back of a spoon to intensify their. "Capers and Halibut"–what an ordinary name for such an extraordinary dish! The pan roasted halibut becomes nicely golden brown and caramelized, while the sauce, although. Stir in the capers and olives. Beef: Everything you need to know about nutritional values, preparation and the health benefits. Melt-in-the-mouth beef works perfectly with a tangy dressing and salty capers.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Beef with caper turns your day joyful.