Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Lamb stew recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Lamb stew recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lamb stew recipe. To make lamb stew you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Lamb stew:
- Prepare 1 kg of Lamb stew.
- Get 1 cup of left over cooked seasonal vegetables.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock cube.
- You need 1 TSP of BBQ.
- Provide 1 TSP of lamb spice.
- You need 1 TSP of shisanyama spice.
- Take 1 TSP of paprika.
- Provide 1 TSP of rajah mild.
- You need 1 TSP of chicken spice.
- Use 2 TBS of tomato and vegetables soup.
- Provide 1 of onion chopped.
- Take 1 TSP of garlic and ginger paste.
- Use 2 TBS of minestrone soup.
- Get 2 TBS of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Lamb stew:
- Pour canola oil on pot and sauté onion, garlic and ginger paste. Then add the lamb stew and add 1/2 cup of water let it cook slowly.
- Then add the spice paprika, rajah, lamb spice, chicken spice, shisanyama spice and BBQ then stir and continue to cook the lamb stew.
- Let it cook and let it fry little it bit and the smell it nice now and the meat is cooked cause some pieces are falling of the bones the add the leftover seasonal vegetables..
- Then stir again and in the have a cup of water left the mix's your soups tomato and minestrone soups.
- Then pour soups over the lamb stew the lower the heat of the stove and let the gravy on the meat to thickens then your stew it's now cooked can be served with a meal. Bon appetit.
Lamb stew is homey and comforting, especially when it's made with an all-star recipe. Try out one of these popular lamb stew recipes to round out your repertoire. Our Keto Lamb Stew Pressure Cooker Recipe (can also cook in slow cooker) is loaded with fats, protein, and fiber. Most Middle Eastern lamb stews rely on simmering cubes of lamb in fragrantly spiced sauce for several hours. This creates a lamb stew that falls apart in your mouth..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Lamb stew makes your day joyful.