Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for pleasing Pan Seared T-Bone Steak recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Pan Seared T-Bone Steak recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pan seared t-bone steak recipe. You can cook pan seared t-bone steak using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Pan Seared T-Bone Steak:
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper.
- Take 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil (EVOO).
- Take 1 1/2 lb. of T-Bone (steak).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Pan Seared T-Bone Steak:
- Sprinkle salt and fresh ground pepper to both sides of the steak..
- Drizzle the EVOO on a medium-high cast iron skillet. Make sure that you begin to see smoke and then place the steak on the skillet..
- Pre-set oven to 350°F and sizzle steak on medium-low for 4 minutes on each side. Place steak in oven for 6-8 minutes..
- (An instant-read thermometer inserted perpendicularly into the steak registers 125 degrees F for medium rare.).
You can buy the whole strip loin and cut your own steaks. Also, you can occasionally find the "bone-in" which is then just a t-bone steak without any tenderloin section. On a high heat sear/seal one side, turnover and seal the other side, turn the temperature down and cook till medium-rare, the whole process really The pan might be simply conducting too much heat into the thin steak to brown the outside before the inside is finished. There are many different types of steak. Then cut the steak from the bone and carve the meat across the grain.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Pan Seared T-Bone Steak turns your day joyful.