Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for excellent Home fried catfish steaks (bone in) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Home fried catfish steaks (bone in) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to home fried catfish steaks (bone in) recipe. You can cook home fried catfish steaks (bone in) using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Home fried catfish steaks (bone in):
- Use 1 cup of flour.
- Provide 2 cups of yellow corn meal.
- Prepare of sazon seasoning packet (2).
- Get 2 of table spoon paprika.
- Use 2 tablespoon of black pepper.
- Use 2 tablespoon of salt.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper.
- Get 2 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of onion powder.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of whole catfish chopped into steaks or 4 fillets.
- Get 1 tablespoon of lemon zest or lemon pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Home fried catfish steaks (bone in):
- Wash fish very well, dry and prep to season.
- Mix all seasonings together except lemon pepper. Heavily and evenly sprinkle seasonging over fish steak too and bottom.
- Warm vegetable oil to about 355°. If you do not have a thermometer sprinkle a little cornmeal in the oil to do a test. Should not be popping but lightly bubble..
- Place on packet of sazon into cornmeal and flour mixture for seasoning..
- Place a couple steak into the breading and into the grease. Should not be popping but bubbly..
- Cool for about 12-16 min flipping two or three times so breading stays golden brown and doesn't brown..
- Allow drained grease on a paper towel and enjoy!.
- Don't forget the hot sauce and be careful catfish has lots of small bones..
Our award-winning restaurant is listed in Northwest's Best Places and The Best Restaurants in America where the locals eat. We are best known for southern fried chicken, catfish, cornbread stuffing, fried okra, macaroni & cheese, peach. This fried catfish recipe calls for yellow cornmeal, our secret to a crispy, satisfying crust. Once you've learned how to fry catfish, we hope you'll pass the recipe on and start a new tradition in your family. Classic Fried Catfish. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Home fried catfish steaks (bone in) turns your day joyful.