Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for complete T-Bone Steak w/ Mushroom & Onion recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent T-Bone Steak w/ Mushroom & Onion recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to t-bone steak w/ mushroom & onion recipe. To make t-bone steak w/ mushroom & onion you need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly T-Bone Steak w/ Mushroom & Onion:
- Use 3 large of T-Bone Steaks.
- You need 1 pints of Portabella Mushroom.
- Take 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Lawry's Seasoned Pepper.
- Get 1 dash of Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb Seasoning.
- Take 1/2 stick of Unsalted Butter.
- You need 1 pinch of Dried Basil.
- Get 1 tbsp of Lawry's Seasoned Salt.
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion.
- Provide 1 dash of Dried Parsley.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking T-Bone Steak w/ Mushroom & Onion:
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Wash steaks under cold water and place in pan. Prick each side of steak with a fork..
- Season steaks with seasoned salt, garlic, onion powder, black pepper, Mrs. dash, and Basil. Pat seasoning into each side of steak..
- Cover pan with foil and place in fridge for as long as you like ?not more than 24 hrs..
- Take steaks out the fridge allow to sit at room temperature. Now wash mushrooms and sit in strainer. Wash onion and slice..
- Use skillet put a little bacon grease or butter and a little water. Put eye on med.low and add onions the mushroom. Season with salt, pepper, and parlsey. Taste and adjust seasonings..
- Cover turn on low and cook until soft.
- Heat flat grill pan on med. heat add butter and brown steaks on both side. Once browned transfer to oven..
- While steaks are in oven baste and when almost to desired doneness add pats of butter..
- Once done allow to sit at room temp. for five minutes and enjoy..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your T-Bone Steak w/ Mushroom & Onion turns your day cheerful.