Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting Cauliflower curry – vegan recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Cauliflower curry – vegan recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower curry – vegan recipe. You can have cauliflower curry – vegan using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Cauliflower curry – vegan:
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil or coconut oil for roasting the cauliflower.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil or coconut oil for the pan.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Dhania / or other coriander seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 of small onion, peeled and chopped.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves, peeled and crushed.
- You need 2 cm of chunk of ginger, peeled and grated.
- Get 2 of curry leaves.
- Use 1 cup of cauliflower, chopped into small florets.
- Provide 1/3 cup of new potatoes, chopped into small chunks.
- Get 1/4 cup of peas.
- Provide 1/2 cup of green beans, chopped into 2 cm ish pieces.
- Provide of couple of handfuls of spinach.
- Take 1/2 of lime.
- You need 1/2 can of light coconut milk.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Fresh coriander to garnish if you have.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Cauliflower curry – vegan:
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Put the oil for the cauliflower in a bowl, add the ground cumin and some seasoning and mix. Toss the cauliflower in the bowl. Then put the cauliflower onto a lined baking sheet and roast for ~25 mins..
- Heat the oil in a big pan. Add the mustard, coriander and cumin seeds. Once they start popping, add the turmeric, garam masala and chilli powder and cook for 1 min..
- Add the garlic, ginger and onion and cook for 10 mins. Have the heat on medium-low so things don’t burn..
- Add the potatoes. Coat them in the spices. Sauté for 10-15 mins..
- Add the curry leaves and coconut milk. I also add 1/4 – 1/2 cup water. Depends on how soupy you want the curry. Bring to the boil. Then cover and simmer for 10 mins or so..
- When the cauliflower is roasted, add to the pan along with the beans and peas. Cover and simmer for 5-10 mins..
- Stir in the lime juice and the spinach. Cover and cook for a couple of minutes til the spinach starts to wilt..
- Serve with rice or chapatti..
This Easy Cauliflower & Lentil Curry is the perfect meat-free, midweek family feast. Delicious, filling & fuss-free it is packed with veggie goodness. This simple vegan curry recipe uses a whole cauliflower, including the stem and leaves, so there's no waste. It's addictive and easy to make. Vegan Indian Cauliflower and Chickpea Curry.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Cauliflower curry – vegan makes your day cheerful.