What’s up guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for delicious Greek Pita bread recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Greek Pita bread recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to greek pita bread recipe. You can have greek pita bread using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Greek Pita bread:
- Prepare 2 cups of plain flour.
- Take 1 cup of warm water.
- Get 2 tbs of dried yeast.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbs of sugar.
- Provide 4 tbs of if olive oil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Greek Pita bread:
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Then add them to the flour. Mix and add olive oil the start kneading the dough..
- Cover with cling film after adding a tbs of oil.Let it rest for 1/2 an hour untill rise..
- Divide the dough into 8 pieces as in the picture. If you need it more thick you can divide it into 6 pieces and shape into balls..
- Cover with cling film and let it rest and rise for 30 minute..
- Start spreading the balls one by one..
- In a preheated pan bake for one side for 1 minutes at medium heat untill it makes bubbles then flip on the other side for 1-2 minutes..
- Keep the cooked pita covered with a clean towel in order not to dryout..
Turns out that Greek and Middle Eastern food is quite abundant in Michigan. There is a popular chain restaurant called Olga's, and they make such. good. pita bread. I found a recipe for it, and it is very. Pita (/ˈpɪtə/ or US: /ˈpiːtə/) or pitta (British English), is a family of yeast-leavened round flatbreads baked from wheat flour, common in the Mediterranean, Middle East, and neighboring areas. It includes the widely known version with an interior pocket, also known as Arabic bread (Arabic: khubz ʿarabī).
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Greek Pita bread turns your day joyful.