Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Cauliflower Soup recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Cauliflower Soup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower soup recipe. To make cauliflower soup you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Cauliflower Soup:
- Use 1 head of Cauliflower.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Use 2 of Potatoes.
- Use of ‘Massel’ Chicken OR/AND Vegetables Stock Cube(s) *use 1/2 cube for 1 cup (250ml) water.
- Use of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take of Freshly Cracked Pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Cauliflower Soup:
- Cut Cauliflower head into florets. Cut Onions and Potatoes into chunky pieces. Never cut vegetables into small pieces..
- Place all vegetables in a large sauce pan or pot, add Water enough to cover the vegetables and add the Stock Cube(s). For 1 cup (250ml) water, use 1/2 cube. *If you add about 750ml water, you add 1 & 1/2 cubes..
- Add the Bay Leaf and bring to the boil, then reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Cool slightly..
- Remove the Bay Leaf. Using a stick blender, make it smooth. Add Milk and mix well, then season with Salt as required..
- Sprinkle with Freshly Cracked Pepper and enjoy with nice crusty bread..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Cauliflower Soup turns your day joyful.