Hi people, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for excellent Porridge Beans recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Porridge Beans recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to porridge beans recipe. You can cook porridge beans using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Porridge Beans:
- Provide 3 cups of Brown beans.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- You need of Crayfish powder.
- You need 4 of red peppers.
- You need of Cow skin.
- Take of Smoked fish.
- Get leaves of Pumpkin.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- Provide of Plantain.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Porridge Beans:
- Prep all the ingredients present for the dish..
- Boil beans for an hour and if using a pressure cooker 30 minutes..
- Beans is ready.
- It's time to add all our ingredients together but first I preheat the pan and add my palm oil.
- Then I add the smoked fish, cow skin and leave to fry for some minutes before i finally add my blended red peppers and onions in with a 1 teaspoon of salt..
- When the sauce is ready I add my cooked beans to it and stir properly so the beans can absorb all the sauce..
- When the beans has absorbed the sauce properly then I add the crayfish powder to the mix and continue stirring.
- Now the porridge is ready I add the final ingredient which is my pumpkin leaves..
- Now my beans porridge is ready.
- The next step is to fry the plantain, which I slice and rub with a pinch of salt to taste more flavourful..
- Now our dish is ready to be served..
Discard broken or rotten beans and rinse the beans. Bring it to a boil, uncovered, over medium high heat. All the porridge big guns use oatmeal instead – indeed, rolled oat flakes are forbidden in the Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships. the same applies to beans, but Dorothy Hartley's . Juk (food) – a predominantly Korean porridge made of grains such as cooked rice, beans, sesame, and azuki beans. It is also a common food in other Eastern Asian countries under different names.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Porridge Beans turns your day joyful.