Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for tasty Ogbono soup recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Ogbono soup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ogbono soup recipe. You can have ogbono soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Ogbono soup:
- Take of Meat.
- Take of Stock fish.
- Prepare of Smoked fish.
- Use of Crayfish.
- Get of Kpomo.
- Use of Fresh pepper.
- Take of Ground ogbono.
- Provide of Palm oil.
- Get cube of Seasoning.
- Use of Spice of choice.
- Get of Curry.
- You need of Thyme.
- Prepare leaves of Ugu.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Ogbono soup:
- Wash meat and kpomo and place on pot, add maggi, onions, salt and thyme. Then add stock fish and allow to also cook till tender..
- Add in your seasoning cube, curry and spice and add to your taste. Add crayfish and fresh pepper..
- Heat palm oil and add to grounded Ogbono and mix then pour over meat mixture and mix. Do not cover the pot lid..
- Add in ur fish, add more water if it turns out too thick. Allow to cook for 5 mins then add ugu leaves and stir and let it cook for 2 more minutes. Turn off heat..
- Serve and enjoy and with your favorite swallow..
Ogbono Soup is difficult to cook! Ogbono Soup does not draw if you cover the pot! My Ogbono Soup tastes like soap, Ogbono Soup this, Ogbono Soup that. Ogbono soup also called Apon is another delicious Nigerian soup. It falls into the category of 'draw soup' because of it's slippery and slimy texture.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Ogbono soup turns your day cheerful.