Hi buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy Braai T-bone steak recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Braai T-bone steak recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to braai t-bone steak recipe. You can have braai t-bone steak using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing Braai T-bone steak:
- Use 12 pieces of T-bone steak.
- Provide 2 tsp of BBQ spice.
- Use 2 TSP of steak n chop spice.
- Get 2 TSP of braai spice.
- Take 1/3 cup of Wellington steak house marinade.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Braai T-bone steak:
- Place the meat on a bowl and season each side of it with all the spices and rub so the the spice will go inside the meat..
- Then pour the marinade on top of the meat again rub it well and cover it and place it in the fridge..
- Prepare your fire using charcoal and once is done the fetch the meat and start to braai your T-bone steak.
- Each side must be chargrilled and once all sides are done remove and add another until all those pieces are done..
- Our braai is ready now, serve it with pap, green salad and meat..
Well, I say with a bit of a grumble that I was an economy man The strip loin—also called a New York strip steak—is the larger portion of the T-bone. The chunk of meat sits on top of the vertebrae—the back of the steer. How to grill a T-bone steak seems to be a problem for a lot of people. In South Africa we grill on what we call a braai. Rub steaks with olive oil, herbs, paprika, salt and pepper.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Braai T-bone steak makes your day joyful.