What’s up buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for complete Smoked Mackerel Kedgeree recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Smoked Mackerel Kedgeree recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked mackerel kedgeree recipe. To make smoked mackerel kedgeree you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Smoked Mackerel Kedgeree:
- Provide 1 of Filet smoked mackerel.
- Provide 1 cup of Rice.
- Use 1 of Sultanas.
- Use 1 of Boiled egg.
- Get 1/2 of Onion.
- Use 1 cup of Peas, broad beans, spinach or other greens.
- Get 2 tsp of Curry powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Smoked Mackerel Kedgeree:
- Sautée onion in oil and curry powder.
- Add rice, stir through and then cover with water and cook as per the rice packet instructions/your usual method.
- While rice is cooking, flake fish, chop boiled egg and separately cook greebs.
- Five minutes before the rice is done (after about 25 mins for me with brown rice), add the sultanas to the rice in the pan so they soak up some moisture.
- When the rice is done, turn off the heat and add the greens, mackerel and egg. Stir and leave to sit for a few minutes before serving.
Heat the tub of chilled pilau rice in the microwave according to the packet instructions. Method Whether you're having it for brunch, lunch or a speedy midweek meal, kedgeree is packed with flavour and wonderfully filling. Using smoked mackerel fillets instead of haddock makes the process even easier, plus it adds hint of richness to the flavour. Melt the butter in a large pan and gently fry the shallots until soft. Kedgeree with smoked mackerel and herbs.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Smoked Mackerel Kedgeree makes your day cheerful.