Hi buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for best Curry Flavoured Cauliflower Tempura recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Curry Flavoured Cauliflower Tempura recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry flavoured cauliflower tempura recipe. You can cook curry flavoured cauliflower tempura using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Curry Flavoured Cauliflower Tempura:
- Provide 1 of small head Cauliflower *700 to 800g.
- Provide 2-3 tablespoons of Plain Flour *OR Self-Raising Flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of Cold Water.
- Prepare 1 of Egg *whisked.
- Get 1/2 cup of Self-Raising Flour.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of Potato Starch Flour *OR Corn Starch Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Curry Powder.
- Provide of Oil for frying.
- Provide of Coriander *optional.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Curry Flavoured Cauliflower Tempura:
- Cut Cauliflower into florets and place them in a large bowl. Make sure the florets are in the size that is easy to eat. Sprinkle with Flour and toss so that all florets are coated well..
- Make curry flavoured Tempura Batter. Combine Self-Raising Flour, Potato Starch Flour (OR Corn Starch Flour), Salt and Curry Powder in a bowl. Add Egg and Cold Water, and mix lightly..
- Heat Oil to 170°C to 180°C. The right temperature can be tested by dropping a little bit of batter into the oil. If the batter sinks a little into the oil, then comes back the surface, the temperature is right for frying..
- Dip the florets into Tempura Batter and slide them into the hot oil. Do not fry too many at once. Turn them over a few times. When the batter is light golden and crispy, take them out and lay them on a rack or paper towel to drain the oil. Try to retain the crunchy texture..
- Scatter Coriander leaves on top and serve warm..
The word shahi roughly translates as "royal," and it is indeed a royal dish! Cauliflower curry recipe – A simple yet delicious & flavorful Indian cauliflower curry made with onions, tomatoes, spices & herbs. It goes so good with plain rice, roti, chapati, naan or plain paratha. This easy to make curry is a favorite at my home & is made very often for a quick dinner. Cauliflower Tempura Recipe is quick and easy to cook, a very delicious and healthy Japanese-style snack.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Curry Flavoured Cauliflower Tempura makes your day joyful.