What’s up buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for pleasing Cauliflower and bacon stir fly recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Cauliflower and bacon stir fly recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower and bacon stir fly recipe. You can have cauliflower and bacon stir fly using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Cauliflower and bacon stir fly:
- Get 1 of stock of cauliflower.
- Provide 200 grams of green onion.
- You need 200 grams of garlic.
- You need of 300 grams carrots.
- Get of onion powder.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Cauliflower and bacon stir fly:
- Have the cauliflower and other ingredients well wahsed and chopped..
- Boil the chopped cauliflower to make it more soft..
- Pan fry the bacon first to get the oil and flavor out..
- Add broiled cauliflower, green onions, garlic, carrots, saults and onion powder to stir fly together..
- The dish is ready to be served. Bon appetit!.
Let it cook on the (very) hot pan for a couple of minutes, until it starts to get nice color on the outside. Cut broccoli and cauliflower into smaller pieces. Heat water in a large wok to boiling and add broccoli and cauliflower. Here, bacon, sautéed cauliflower, and g. This simple cauliflower stir-fry is our family's recent favorite.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Cauliflower and bacon stir fly turns your day joyful.