Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for yummy Glazed Ham recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Glazed Ham recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to glazed ham recipe. You can have glazed ham using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Glazed Ham:
- Take 1 of smoked ham (at least 10 pounds).
- You need 1 cup of ketchup.
- Get 1/2 cup of dijon mustard.
- You need 1/2 cup of grape jelly.
- Provide 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare tsp of ginger.
- Get of dry mustard…for rub.
- Take cup of coca-cola.
- You need cup of oj.
- Use of aluminum foil (to cover meat).
- Use 1 medium of size bowl.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Glazed Ham:
- Wash ham….
- Put dry mustard all over ham….
- Boil all ingredients until you boiling point…stirring occasionally….
- Transfer glaze into bowl….
- Pour some of glaze onto ham… (enough so juice can remain in the bottom while cooking)….
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees; cover ham with aluminum foil.
- Cook ham just like directions on original pack… (I cooked my 9.89lb. ham for 4 hours and 25 minutes)…basting every 30 minutes….
- During last 1 hour, turn oven to 400°F.. basting every 15 minutes or so….
This brown sugar Glazed Ham recipe is perfect for a holiday main dish or any other special occasion. View the recipe now to find ingredients and directions. Brown sugar glaze is most ideal for a ham you to plan to warm in the oven. See more ideas about Ham recipes, Ham glaze, Pork recipes. Baked Ham with Brown Sugar Glaze made with brown sugar, orange juice, honey, and spices is the PERFECT sweet and savory holiday.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Glazed Ham turns your day joyful.