What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for best Leeky Fish Pie recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Leeky Fish Pie recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leeky fish pie recipe. To make leeky fish pie you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a remarkably good Leeky Fish Pie:
- Get 1 kg. of Potatoes.
- Get 2 of large Smoked Cod Loins.
- Get 50 grams of Butter.
- Get 500 mls of Milk.
- Get 3 of heaped Tablespoons Flour.
- Prepare 2 of Fish Stock Cubes.
- Take 1 Cup of Peas (optional).
- Get 1 Cup of Sweetcorn(optional).
- Prepare 2 of large Leeks.
- Prepare 50 gram of tub grated Parmesan Cheese.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Leeky Fish Pie:
- Peel, dice and cook potatoes, for about 10-15 minutes, until just about cooked. Put to one side..
- Cut off dark tops from the leeks, rinse under the tap, then slice thinly into a baking tin..
- Wash fish under the tap, do not dry, but remove any bones. Wrap in a sheet of grease proof paper and microwave for just three minutes. Flake apart with a fork and add to tin.
- Add Peas and Sweetcorn, if using..
- Put the flour in a medium saucepan, put on a low heat and add the flour gradually, whisking all the time to remove any lumps..
- As the sauce heats, add crumbled stock cubes and butter and bring heat up to boil, then turn down to a simmer until the sauce thickens..
- Pour sauce over contents of tin, making sure everything is covered including edges and corners..
- Mash potatoes, with a little butter and milk, until smooth and creamy. Spread over contents of tin and mark with a fork..
- Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese evenly over the entire top. Heat in a medium oven, Gas 6, 220 F., for about 15-20 minutes until top is golden brown and smells very cheesy!.
A lovely fish pie is always a great dish to make ahead and serve for a big family gathering or even a casual supper party with friends. The white wine and leeks make this pie taste a little more. Arrange fish, prawns, leek and sweetcorn in a greased ovenproof dish and pour over sauce. Drain potatoes and mash until there are no lumps. Spoon over fish and smooth top.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Leeky Fish Pie makes your day joyful.