What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for tasty Pecan & Maple Syrup Porridge recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Pecan & Maple Syrup Porridge recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pecan & maple syrup porridge recipe. To cook pecan & maple syrup porridge you need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Pecan & Maple Syrup Porridge:
- Provide Handful of porridge oats.
- Use of Oat milk (or any milk you like).
- You need 1 of small banana.
- Use Handful of pecan nuts.
- You need of Lashings of maple syrup.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Pecan & Maple Syrup Porridge:
- Add as much milk as you like to your porridge oats and microwave for 3 minutes. I use a small handful of oats and about 300 mls milk. You can thin it out with hot water after cooking if you like it looser..
- Dice your banana and add 2/3rds to your cooked oats, give them a good stir..
- Dot the remaining banana on your porridge, sprinkle with crumbled pecans and finish with a generous amount of maple syrup 😋.
Compare Cree pakan ("hard nut"), Ojibwe bagaan, Abenaki pagann, bagôn, pagôn ("nut; walnut, hazelnut"). Pecan, nut and tree of the walnut family (Juglandaceae), native to temperate North America. The pecan nuts may be eaten raw, sweetened, or salted and are widely used in pastries and with chocolate. Pecans have a distinct flavor that's often associated with holiday cooking. Pecan was purpose-built to break this trend.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Pecan & Maple Syrup Porridge turns your day cheerful.