Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are looking for tasty Harissa cod with spiced cauliflower and salsa recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Harissa cod with spiced cauliflower and salsa recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to harissa cod with spiced cauliflower and salsa recipe. To cook harissa cod with spiced cauliflower and salsa you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Harissa cod with spiced cauliflower and salsa:
- Take 2 of cod fillets.
- Get 2 tsp of harissa paste.
- You need 1 of large cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- Take of Salsa.
- Provide Handful of baby tomatoes.
- Use 1 of green chilli.
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1/2 of lime.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Harissa cod with spiced cauliflower and salsa:
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Chop the cauliflower and pepper. Season with paprika, cumin, salt pepper and oil and place in a roasting tray. Roast for 20mins.
- Meanwhile make the salsa: chop tomatoes and chilli. Grate in garlic and mix with salt pepper and lime juice.
- Rub the cod with harissa salt and pepper and roast in the center of the tin for an extra 10mins.
- Serve with the cod on the cauliflower and top with salsa 💃.
I've been making and sharing this recipe for years, and it's It's usually made with a combination of dried red chili peppers, garlic, olive oil and spices like The incredibly tasty roasted cauliflower salad with spicy harissa and chickpeas makes a hearty. Try our cod fritters for a Persian take on easy cod fish cakes. If you're not familiar with harissa, it's a blend of chiles, spices, garlic, and olive oil. A little goes a long way, so I like to stir olive oil and a little cumin and coriander into harissa to stretch it. In this sheet-pan of chicken, carrots, and cauliflower, I put dabs of the harissa on.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Harissa cod with spiced cauliflower and salsa makes your day joyful.