Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Spicy, Roasted Cauliflower_Tomato Salad recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Spicy, Roasted Cauliflower_Tomato Salad recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy, roasted cauliflower_tomato salad recipe. You can have spicy, roasted cauliflower_tomato salad using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Spicy, Roasted Cauliflower_Tomato Salad:
- Get of For the salad:.
- Take 1 of Cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 tin of chickpeas.
- Get 10 of cocktail tomato.
- Use 50 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red paprika powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Get 2 pinch of chilli flakes.
- Provide of Salt & Pepper.
- Take 2 handful of mixed leaf salad.
- Use of For the dressing:.
- Take 60 ml of olive oil.
- Take 1 of lemon juice.
- Get 3 tbsp of mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Spicy, Roasted Cauliflower_Tomato Salad:
- Take the cauliflower, cut the into smaller florets. Cut the cocktail tomatoes in half, drain the chickpeas.
- Just place all these vegetables into a baking tray with baking sheet underneath. Splashing them with olive oil and add all the spice; The smoked red paprika powder, the chilli flakes, the garlic powder and in the end add salt and pepper. Give a good stir!!!.
- In a 180 C° pre heated oven, ready bake in about 20-25 minutes..
- After cooling down, just spoon the baked vegetables onto the mixed leaf salad. Add the ingredients of the salad dressing into a bottle and shake well and pour onto the salad..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Spicy, Roasted Cauliflower_Tomato Salad turns your day joyful.