What’s up friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for best Figs with Honey-Cream and Pistachios recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Figs with Honey-Cream and Pistachios recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to figs with honey-cream and pistachios recipe. You can cook figs with honey-cream and pistachios using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Figs with Honey-Cream and Pistachios:
- Take 8 of black large figs.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Take 60 ml of heavy cream.
- Use 2 tbsp of honey.
- Provide 2 tbsp of pistachios.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Figs with Honey-Cream and Pistachios:
- Preheat the oven to 220°. Take a knife and cut into the figs as if you wanted to cut them into quarters, downwards, but do not cut right through the bottom. Arrange them in a small oven tin, drizzle the olive oil over them and bake for 10 mins or until the figs are soft..
- In a saucepan, heat the cream and honey and let it bubble for about 1 -1 1/2 mins so that it is slightly condensed and reduced..
- Remove the figs from the oven and arrange them on a large plate, then pour the honeyed cream over them and scatter the chopped pistachios..
Cut each fig in half crosswise and place the fig pieces on a serving dish, cut side up. Make a small indentation into the cut side of each fig half with a small spoon or your finger. Take advantage of fresh figs and use them in this Vanilla Fig Oatmeal with Pistachios and Honey. A naturally sweet and gluten-free breakfast. The only thing I had ever eaten with figs in it was a Fig Newton.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Figs with Honey-Cream and Pistachios turns your day cheerful.