Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for best Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's mexican grilled chicken salad recipe. You can have mike's mexican grilled chicken salad using 25 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad:
- Provide of ● For The Proteins.
- Take 1 (8 oz) of Bag John Soules Grilled Chicken Breast Strips.
- Provide of ● For The Mexican Salad.
- Use as needed of Queso Fresco Cheese [to top].
- Get 1 Can of Bush's Black Bean Fiesta.
- Prepare 1 Can of Drained Sweet Corn.
- Take 1 Can of Drained ROTEL.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of Can Hatch Green Chilies.
- Provide 2 of LG Desedded Jalepenos.
- Prepare 1 Bunch of Cilantro Leaves.
- Get 1 of LG Peeled Cucumber.
- Get 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 1/2 of LG Desedded Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Jar of Roasted Red Bell Peppers.
- Use 1 Cup of Thin Sliced Cabbage.
- Get 1 Can of Drained Black Olives.
- Provide 1 of EX LG Firm Deseeded Chopped Tomato.
- Use 1 of Medium Chopped White Onion.
- Use 1 of Small Chopped Red Onion.
- Use 2 of Green Onion Stalks.
- Provide 1 Can of Drained Artichokes.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Baby Carrots.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- Use as needed of Ripe Avocados [served to the side].
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad:
Spray both sides of each tortilla with non-stick cooking spray or brush with oil. Sprinkle with guajillo chili powder and salt. Cut into strips (a pizza cutter works great). Closed now : See all hours. Served in a tortilla bowl with a side of sour cream and salsa.
Recipe : Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad
Eating healthy is something most of us would love to complete, even though it might be hard. Eating healthy is all about what you consume, making the decisions very vital to your results.
Eating 5 oz per day may be the ideal goal, since you is going lean along with your own protein. When eating beef, consistently bake it, then grill itor broil it, as this may prevent dirt from incorporating to the equation. You should vary your daily diet also, with more fish, beans, legumes, and nuts.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad makes your day joyful.