Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Creamy spring onion prawns with parsley rice recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Creamy spring onion prawns with parsley rice recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy spring onion prawns with parsley rice recipe. To make creamy spring onion prawns with parsley rice you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Creamy spring onion prawns with parsley rice:
- Use 25 g of butter.
- Use 250 g of cooked king prawns.
- You need 5 of spring onions.
- Provide 15 g of Parsley.
- Get of Brandy.
- Use 250 ml of double cream.
- Get 300 g of rice (enough for 4 people).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Creamy spring onion prawns with parsley rice:
- Cook rice as per packet.
- Cut spring onions into 5mm pieces, clean and cut in half the prawns and chop the parsley..
- Drain rice, then melt half the butter with parsley in the rice pan. When melted re-add the rice. Stir for 1min..
- Melt rest of butter in large frying pan and add the spring onions. Fry for 2mins.
- Add the prawns and a good splash of brandy. Cook until half the brandy has evaporated..
- Add cream and simmer for 3min.
- Add the parsley rice to the cream and stir so all the rice is coated. Season with salt and pepper.
Pour ½cm/¼in of olive oil into a large. Piri-Piri Garlic Prawns Great British Chefs. white wine, chilli. Create a classic Sicilian pasta with chilli, garlic, parsley and juicy king prawns. Heat olive oil in a large pan or wok. Add the garlic and spring onions, cook until soft and the garlic has turned a light golden brown.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Creamy spring onion prawns with parsley rice makes your day cheerful.