Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for complete Hari pyaz alo (spring onion) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Hari pyaz alo (spring onion) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hari pyaz alo (spring onion) recipe. To cook hari pyaz alo (spring onion) you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a heavenly Hari pyaz alo (spring onion):
- Use 2 of potato.
- Get 1 of set spring onion set 4 piece.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- Get 1 tea spoon of zeera.
- Get 3-4 tbls of oil.
- You need of salt as a taste.
- Use 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbls of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tbls of red crush chilli.
- Use 1 tea spoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 1-2 tbls of garnishing coriander leaves.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Hari pyaz alo (spring onion):
- Take one cook pan and heat an oil put onion slice plus zeera cut it let it to brown.
- Potato spring onion cut it and wash.. mox after brown onion mix ginger garlic paste and all veg added tomatoes also and green chilli and all spice.
- No mix water jus let it do medium flame and cover it.. after 15 min check and slightly trun cooking spoon when oil is up so it's mean toatally cooked..garnish coriander leaves.
- Last swerving woth chapati💕💕.
Prepare this sabzi our way and give your feedback. If you like the video please click the like button and share it with all your friends. Spring onion is harvested before letting them further. Oh also forgot to tell you that do not let the batter sit for long time otherwise onions will ooze out the water and so batter will becomes runny and thinner. Spring Onion Parathas is a nice way to give a new twist to your regular parathas and is perfect to serve in your lunch box.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Hari pyaz alo (spring onion) makes your day joyful.