Hello guys, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for tasty Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower and cannellini bean garlic soup recipe. You can have cauliflower and cannellini bean garlic soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup:
- Prepare 200 g of boiled cannellini beans (or 1 can).
- Prepare 1 of cauliflower.
- Use 4 of garlic cloves.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Use 50 ml of olive oil.
- Take 4 slices of baguette (optional).
- Take 1 l of water used to boil the beans (or just water).
- Take 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of vegetable stock powder (or a cube).
- You need 0.5 tsp of cayenne pepper (or chili powder, optional).
- Provide of grated parmesan cheese.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup:
- Cut the cauliflower roughly in to 1- 1.5cm cube.
- Heat the olive oil in a sauce pan and saute the garlic and cauliflower in low heat. Once you get the good garlic aroma, add the baguette slices and fry both sides..
- Add water, paprika powder, soup stock, cayenne pepper and beans. Cook for 15 minutes then add the eggs. You can either drop in the whole egg or beat and pour them in evenly. Put the lid on and cook briefly(do not to over cook the eggs!). Salt & Pepper to your taste and sprinkle with parmesan cheese..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup turns your day cheerful.