What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for excellent Spring Onion Kofta Curry recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Spring Onion Kofta Curry recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spring onion kofta curry recipe. You can have spring onion kofta curry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Spring Onion Kofta Curry:
- Provide 5-7 of spring Onions.
- Get 4 of medium sized tomatoes.
- Take 1 cup of besan/gram flour.
- Provide 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Get 1 tbsp of grated garlic.
- You need 2 of Green chillies (slit in two halves).
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of oil for frying.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Spring Onion Kofta Curry:
- Finely chop the spring onions.Mix gram flour,spring onion,1/2 tbsp red chilli powder and 1/2 tbsp salt with water to get medium consistency batter..
- Make kofta balls from the batter and deep fry the balls.Keep them aside..
- Grate the tomatoes.Heat a heavy bottomed pan and add 1 tbsp oil to it.Add cumin seeds.When the seeds start crackling add ginger,garlic and green chillies.Add grated tomatoes,1/2 tbsp red chilli powder,turmeric powder,coriander powder and salt.Saute for a minute or so and then let it cook till oil separates from the spices..
- Add 1 1/2 cup water and bring it to boil.Let it cook for 5-7 minutes.Add the Kofta balls and cook for another 5 minutes.Transfer into the serving bowl.Enjoy with chapati or parathas..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Spring Onion Kofta Curry turns your day cheerful.