What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for delicious My Slow Gammon Bake recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent My Slow Gammon Bake recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my slow gammon bake recipe. To cook my slow gammon bake you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing My Slow Gammon Bake:
- Provide Half of a medium gammon joint with fat taken off.
- Get 8 of Cherry Tomatoes whole.
- Get 2 slices of lemon.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Dried Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coca cola.
- Get 1 of large Can of beans 415g.
- You need 1/2 of large green Sweet pepper.
- You need 1/4 of black pepper.
- Use 2 tbls of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 2 of Bay leaves.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking My Slow Gammon Bake:
- Cut the gammon into large pieces.
- In a slow cooker add the gammon pieces..
- Add the coke cola.
- Then add every ingredient and close and cook for at least 6 hours on low or overnight..
- After 2 hours stir all in and replace the lid and carry on cooking..
- Serve with some New Potatoes or a nice creamy mash potatoes..
Prep time is only five minutes. There's no prep required for this slow cooker gammon recipe – just stick it all in a slow cooker and you'll be rewarded with melting, tender meat. This is How to Cook a Gammon Joint in a Slow Cooker with Water ⏬⏬ See Below for Recipe ⏬⏬ This Slow Cooker Gammon Joint in water is really one of the. This slow cooker gammon recipes takes zero effort. This incredible Slow Cooker Gammon Joint is super easy and delicious.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your My Slow Gammon Bake turns your day cheerful.