What’s up friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Coconut pancakes with coconut syrup recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Coconut pancakes with coconut syrup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut pancakes with coconut syrup recipe. You can have coconut pancakes with coconut syrup using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Coconut pancakes with coconut syrup:
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 3 tablespoon of sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of freshly shredded coconut.
- You need 2 of small-sized eggs (1 large egg).
- Provide 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of coconut oil (vegetable oil or melted butter).
- You need 1 teaspoon of coconut extract.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground pepper.
- You need of Coconut syrup.
- Take 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cornstarch.
- Provide 1/8 teaspoon of vanilla.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Coconut pancakes with coconut syrup:
- Start by mixing the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and shredded coconut) in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix the wet ingredients (eggs, milk, oil and flavours).
- Then combine the wet and dry ingredients mixing properly but not for too long..
- Leave for 2-3 minutes, then add the pepper (if you like it a bit spicy like me).
- Heat up some butter in a frying pan on medium heat, pour some of the pancake batter (1 used the 1/4 cup measurement).
- Allow to cook for 2 minutes till bubbles form on top, flip to the other side and cook for another 2 minutes. Remove in a plate and repeat this process till all the batter is exhausted..
- Serve warm with splash and sprinkle of coconut syrup, shredded coconuts and chopped nuts..
- To make the coconut syrup, dissolve the corn starch in the coconut milk in a pot, add the sugar and bring to a boil while stirring continously, after 2 minutes, bring it down, mix in the vanilla and allow to cool down a bit before use..
The homemade coconut syrup takes these pancakes to a whole another level and is so easy to make. Add some fresh sliced bananas and macadamia nuts The key to these Toasted Coconut Macadamia Pancakes with Coconut Syrup is to toast the coconut ahead of time and to sprinkle it on while the. The coconut is such a versatile fruit and can be incorporated in a myriad of recipes. Instead of using coconut for its meat i decided to use coconut flour and I've also made coconut syrup to go with the coconut pancakes. Followed by a glass of tender coconut water, it makes a very healthy and tasty.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Coconut pancakes with coconut syrup turns your day cheerful.