What’s up friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for delicious Pork Belly, Black pudding, potatoes, green beans & apple sauce recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Pork Belly, Black pudding, potatoes, green beans & apple sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork belly, black pudding, potatoes, green beans & apple sauce recipe. To cook pork belly, black pudding, potatoes, green beans & apple sauce you need 9 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Pork Belly, Black pudding, potatoes, green beans & apple sauce:
- Take 600 g of pork belly.
- You need 2 of pork stock cubes (chicken stock if you cannot get it).
- You need Pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Take of Salt for seasoning.
- Provide 1 of large potato.
- Provide 1 of Bramley apple.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 150 g of green beans.
- Take 100 g of black pudding.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Pork Belly, Black pudding, potatoes, green beans & apple sauce:
- Pre heat an oven to 220°C fan.
- Pour 500ml water into a roasting pan that has a rack. Place in the rack..
- Pat the pork belly skin dry and the using a sharp knife, score the skin. Place it on the rack..
- Crumble 1 of the pork stock cubes and then sprinkle over the skin generously. Sprinkle the pinch of cayenne and then season generously with salt..
- Put in the oven for 25minutes. Then reduce the heat to 170°C and cook for another 2 hours. Wait a little while before starting the next step..
- Prepare the potatoes. Peel the potatoes and cut into into 4 equal sized pieces. Make sure they go just high enough that they can sit just below the rack in your pan..
- Peel and chop the apple into bite size pieces and crush the garlic cloves skin on..
- Add the 2nd stock cube to 600ml boiled water..
- With about 1 hour left of cooking for the pork. Remove the rack from the pan and place over the top of a plate or a bowl to catch any juices. Add some stock and deglaze the pan. Add the potato pieces to the pan just under where the pork belly will sit when replacing the rack and then add the apple pieces and garlic around the base of the pan. Pour in the stock until it reaches approximately 2/3rds up the potatoes..
- Replace the rack with the pork on and pour back any caught juices..
- Cook for 1 hour until the pork is cooked..
- Meanwhile, trim the green beans. Put them in the middle of a sheet of tin foil and season. Scrunch up the foil to begin making parcel but dont fully seal yet..
- Boil a kettle. Add a splash of boiled water to the parcel with green beans and then seal the parcel. Place in the oven for 15-20mins depending on the size of the beans..
- Meanwhile, heat a pan on a medium heat with a little vegetable oil..
- Cut the black pudding in to small discs approximately 1cm thick. Once the pan is hot, add the black pudding and cook for about 3-4mins on both sides..
- Remove the pork from the oven and allow to rest for at least 5mins..
- Remove the black pudding and place on some kitchen towel to mop up excess oil..
- Put the pan on a high heat to help reduce and thicken the stock, this will help make your sauce..
- Remove the crackling from the top of the pork. Cut the pork into strips and crackling separate (the crackling will probably be pretty hard to cut)..
White Bean Stew with Balkan Sausage. Pistachio and Walnut Baklava with Honey Whipped Ricotta. Lamb Liver & Onions with Crispy Black Pudding and Sweet Potato. Serve this with Yorkshire pudding and gravy. There is no argument that pork belly is a crowd-pleaser.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Pork Belly, Black pudding, potatoes, green beans & apple sauce makes your day joyful.