Hello guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting Okro Soup recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Okro Soup recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to okro soup recipe. To cook okro soup you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Okro Soup:
- Get 2 cup of grated Okra.
- Prepare 1 of cksp red palm oil.
- Use 2 cup of smoked fish(Mackerel/Titus).
- Prepare 3 tbs of crayfish blended.
- Take 4 of habanero pepper diced.
- Use to taste of salt.
- You need 1 bunch of spinach (ugu) sliced.
- Prepare 2 of bouillion cubes.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Okro Soup:
- Add palm oil in a pot and fry, add diced pepper and crayfish,.
- Before then in a mortar add grated okro and pound in circular form to crush the seed. Add the okro into the beef pot and stir.
- Add smoke fish, taste for salt and bouillion cube and add if necesary; keep stiring while you are at it.
- Add vegetable leave and stir, cook for another 3mins and turn off heat.
- Serve with eko/agidi.
Okro Soup (Okra Soup) is one of the easiest Nigerian Soups you can whip up. With one taste the burst of flavors in this oil free version will definitely surprise you. Remove the fish and continue cooking the meat until it becomes soft. Okro soup tends to have a bit of a marmite like reaction in people. People either love it or hate it.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Okro Soup makes your day joyful.