What’s up friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for excellent Cheesy Cauliflower Soup with Semolina Balls recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Cheesy Cauliflower Soup with Semolina Balls recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy cauliflower soup with semolina balls recipe. You can have cheesy cauliflower soup with semolina balls using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Cheesy Cauliflower Soup with Semolina Balls:
- Get 50 grams of butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 100 grams of semolina.
- Get 100 grams of grated parmesan.
- Get 1 of large cauliflower.
- Get 2 of vegetable stocks.
- Use 100 grams of Cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Cheesy Cauliflower Soup with Semolina Balls:
- First step is to make the dough for the semolina balls. Mix the butter at room temperature with the egg. Then add in semolina, parmesan cheese and a pinch of salt. Mix it all with your hands to create a homogenous dough. Let it rest at room temperature for 30 minutes..
- In the mean time, prepare the cauliflower. Pre-heat oven to 220 degrees. Slice cauliflower into small florets. Dice the cauliflower leaves into small bits. Place both on a tray with baking paper. Add a drizzle of olive oil, 1 tsp of cumin seeds, a pinch of salt and pepper, give it a good mix up and place the tray into the oven for 15 minutes..
- Boil a full kettle. Dissolve 2 vegetable stocks in 1.5 litre of water when the semolina dough has rested for 30 minutes. Make small balls from the dough (they will grow larger when boiled). Bring the stock to boil in a large pot and add the semolina balls. Boil for 20 minutes. Remove the cooked semolina balls from the water and set them aside in a separate bowl..
- Keep the pot with the stock for the cauliflower soup. Add the baked cauliflower into the pot. You will need to add some extra boiled water enough to cover the cauliflower. Boil for about 7 minutes until everything is soft. Then using a hand mixer, blend the soup until smooth..
- Grate the cheddar cheese and add most of the cheese to the soup. Return to a low heath and mix it in with a spoon. Save some cheese to the side to add later. Add in the semolina balls into the soup and mix..
- Serve the soup in a bowl with a drizzle of olive oil, grinded black pepper and some extra grated cheddar cheese on top..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Cheesy Cauliflower Soup with Semolina Balls makes your day cheerful.