What’s up friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy Shiitake Mushrooms with spring onion recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Shiitake Mushrooms with spring onion recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shiitake mushrooms with spring onion recipe. To cook shiitake mushrooms with spring onion you need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Shiitake Mushrooms with spring onion:
- You need 375 grams of Shiitaki Mushrooms.
- You need 1 bunch of spring onions.
- Use of Salt.
- Use of Chicken powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Shiitake Mushrooms with spring onion:
- Chop up the Mushrooms and spring onions.
- Heat up some oil in a wok then add spring onions and fry for one minute.
- Add Mushrooms and fry until the Mushrooms are soft.
- Add 1/2 tsp of salt and chicken powder and turn off the heat.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Shiitake Mushrooms with spring onion turns your day joyful.