What’s up friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for complete Coca-Cola Chicken recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Coca-Cola Chicken recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coca-cola chicken recipe. To make coca-cola chicken you only need 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a remarkably good Coca-Cola Chicken:
- Prepare 4 of chicken drumsticks or wings.
- Get 3/4 can of Coca-Cola.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 dash of cooking wine.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Coca-Cola Chicken:
- Mince garlic cloves and put into a large bowl.
- Take chicken drumsticks or wings out of package and place them in the same bowl with minced garlic.
- Add soy sauce and cooking wine to bowl.
- Mix the drumsticks or wings until soy sauce is covered on all surfaces.
- Let it marinate for 20-30 minutes.
- Heat a large non-stick pan (or wok) and add some oil on medium heat.
- Place chicken in pan and cook until outside is slightly brown.
- Pour coke into pan until the chicken is partially covered.
- Cover pan with lid and let it cook but dont forget to flip occasionally.
- Once coke has been reduced to a thick sauce, make sure to roll the drumsticks or wings in the sauce before removing from pan.
If you're looking for an easy and fun dinner that's also packed with flavor, then you've come. Whip up delicious coca cola chicken with leftover soda. Made popular in China, this chicken dish tastes marvelous coated with the thick sticky gravy it is cooked in. The shiny glaze on the chicken is. Coca cola chicken features juicy chicken wings or drumsticks coated in a delicious cola sauce.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Coca-Cola Chicken makes your day joyful.