Hello friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for best Sweet & Spicy Salmon w/Green Beans recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Sweet & Spicy Salmon w/Green Beans recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet & spicy salmon w/green beans recipe. You can have sweet & spicy salmon w/green beans using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Sweet & Spicy Salmon w/Green Beans:
- You need of Green Beans.
- Get of Salmon Filet.
- Provide of Go·ju·chang.
- Provide of Honey.
- You need of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- Use of Pickled Ginger.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Sweet & Spicy Salmon w/Green Beans:
- I trimmed the green beans and place them on foil with a little olive oil, salt & pepper, and then placed the salmon on top..
- This would have been fine just like this but I wanted something a little more flavorful so I looked around to see what I had. I found a bottle of go·ju·chang sauce and decided I was going to use that but I didn't want it that spicy so I made a sauce with it. I mixed in rice wine vinegar, honey, and some liquid from a jar of pickled ginger..
- I spooned some over the salmon and green beans and then sealed the foil tightly. I baked in the oven at 400° for 20 minutes and done! * Note: It doesn't take a lot of sauce to cook with. You don't want the beans and Salmon to boil. I'd say no more than a tablespoon. I plated it up and drizzled a little more sauce over the top. This was absolutely delicious and super easy. I served it up with a few small tomatoes and pickled ginger..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Sweet & Spicy Salmon w/Green Beans turns your day joyful.