Hello friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for excellent C: Cola Cake Pops recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent C: Cola Cake Pops recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to c: cola cake pops recipe. To cook c: cola cake pops you only need 18 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy C: Cola Cake Pops:
- Get of cake For the -.
- Get 1 cup of All purpose Flour . ….
- Provide 1/2 cup of Sugar . ….
- Provide 1 tsp of Vanilla essence . ….
- Get 1 tsp of Baking powder . ….
- Provide 2 tbsps of Cocoa . ….
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt . ….
- Use 1/4 cup of Butter [ softened . ….
- Provide 1/2 cup of Cola drink [ I used thumbs up . ….
- Get 1 of egg .. Large ..
- Provide tbsp of milk Few ..
- Take of cake For the pops – [makes about 18-20].
- Take 3 – 4 tbsps of Frosting of your choice ….
- You need of lollypop sticks.
- Provide of measuring scale.
- Take of butter sheet.
- You need 250 gms of chocolate White [Broken to small pieces]…..
- Use of sugar . Sprinkles and decorations of your choice.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking C: Cola Cake Pops:
- Sift the dry ingredients..
- Cream butter and sugar..
- Add egg and mix well..
- Add the vanilla and cola and mix well..
- Dunk in the dry ingredients and mix well..
- Bake in a pre heated oven at 180C for 20-25 min..
- Let it cool for 15 min and then taker it out of the mould..
- To make the cake pops:.
- Crumble the cake as fine as possible..
- Add frosting a tbsp at a time. Dont add all at once..
- Mix it in well..
- Add as need be. We need a consistency where when we try to make a ball out of it, it must hold the shape..
- Remember we can always add more frosting to the crumble but can never take it back. Be very judicious..
- Measure out about 25-28 gms of cake pop dough and roll in to a ball. This ensures uniform size..
- Line a tray with parchment paper and put the rolled balls on it. Put it in the fridge for atleast 2 hours..
- Temper the chocolate. Put half the white chocolate on a double boiler and melt the chocolate. It is very easy to burn or over cook the chocolate so be calm and patient..
- Remove from heat. Add the other half and beat it like your life depends on it. Usually we must use a candy thermomoter, but since I didnt have one, this method is my best bet..
- The chocolate, after beating for 3-4 min, might need slight heat. Put it back on the warm water [without heat]and there you have the chocolate ready to be used..
- Take out the pops from the fridge, dip a small part of the lollypop stick in the melted chocolate and then push it into the cake ball..
- Now carefully cover the cake ball with the chocolate. Shake it a little to remove the excess..
- Adorn with the sprinkles of your choice..
- Put them on a Styrofoam block so that they harden on their own..
- These can stay upto 7-8 days in room temp and about 15 days in a fridge..
The addition of the cola adds an. Make just enough homemade chocolate frosting. Quick tip: Whenever I make cake pops from scratch, I always begin the night before. I make the cake, cover it, and let it sit out at room temperature overnight. You'll be pleasantly surprised when you make this chocolate cake and notice how well the cola blends with the recipe.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your C: Cola Cake Pops turns your day cheerful.