Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for complete Flank Steak Tacos recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Flank Steak Tacos recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to flank steak tacos recipe. You can cook flank steak tacos using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Flank Steak Tacos:
- Provide 1 of Flank Steak, trimmed.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Grated Lime Rind.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chipotle Seasoning.
- Use 1/4 tsp of fresh cracked Black Pepper.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 Lime.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Flank Steak Tacos:
- Put flank steak in gallon zipper bag. Add lime juice and massage meat..
- Combine Chili Powder, lime rind, salt, Chipotle seasoning and black pepper. Shake into bag with meat and rub to cover. Put meat bag in refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Set grill to medium-high heat. Cook flank steak for 6 minutes per side or until desired doneness..
- Let rest for 10 minutes..
- Cut meat diagonally across grain..
- Serve topped with your choice of salsa (I highly recommend my avocado salsa recipe) or onions and cilantro..
- Note: toast your taco shells on the grill, they only take about 15-20 seconds until they puff up and they're so much better than on a pan or microwaved..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Flank Steak Tacos turns your day cheerful.