What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Baked Trout Fillets with Mirin recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Baked Trout Fillets with Mirin recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked trout fillets with mirin recipe. You can have baked trout fillets with mirin using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Baked Trout Fillets with Mirin:
- You need 4 of trout fillets.
- Use of Ground black pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 2 of large tomatoes, thickly sliced.
- Use 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Take 1 tbsp of capers.
- Take 4 of anchovy fillets.
- Take 1 of red chili, sliced (I leave the seeds in but that’s optional).
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mirin wine.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Baked Trout Fillets with Mirin:
- Pre-heat the oven to Gas Mark 6 or electric equivalent. 170C on Circotherm..
- Pat the trout fillets very gently with kitchen paper and very lightly season with pepper only. Set aside to Step 4..
- Oil an over-proof dish and spread the tomato slices across the bottom. Sprinkle the oregano and capers and then distribute the anchovy fillets, chili slices and garlic evenly..
- Gently place the trout fillets on top of this base. Dribble the mirin over the fish and then bake in the pre-heated oven for 15-18 minutes, until the trout is cooked..
- Serve onto hot plates with your chosen accompaniments..
Mirin is a Japanese sweet rice wine that's a traditional ingredient for Teriyaki and other delicious Asian sauces. Learn more about what mirin is Mirin (味醂 or みりん in Japanese) is a Japanese cooking rice wine with subtle sweet accents that make many dishes such as teriyaki chicken, ramen and udon. Baking a trout in foil is a good way of cooking a large trout or fillets because it keeps the fish nice and moist. Fillets, being thinner, only need about the half the regular cooking time. The salmon marinade is classic Japanese flavours – soy sauce, mirin and sake.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Baked Trout Fillets with Mirin makes your day joyful.