What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious Mexican chicken enchiladas recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Mexican chicken enchiladas recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican chicken enchiladas recipe. You can have mexican chicken enchiladas using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing Mexican chicken enchiladas:
- Provide of Chopped Chicken breast.
- Provide 100 g of red kidney beans.
- Provide of Chopped tomatoes.
- Get 1 tbs of tomato puree.
- Provide of Chopped onion.
- You need of Chopped green or coloured pepper.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get 80 g of sour cream.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbs of vinegar.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tea spoon of Cumin.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of coriander.
- Prepare of Tortilla wraps.
- Use of Edam cheese.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Mexican chicken enchiladas:
- Marinate chicken with the spices,lemon and vinegar for 15 minutes..
- Fry chicken in a pan with little oil on a high heat untill well-done..
- Keep chicken aside. In the same pan, heat oil on medium heat and add onions,pepper and garlic.stir well then add Chopped tomatoes and the same species added to the chicken..
- Add beans and tomato puree. Stir well then add chicken. Add in sour cream and stir until combined..
- Turn off the heat and leave it in a plate aside to prepare tortilla.
- Add some in tortilla and wrap well..
- Put the wraps in the same pan and add Edam or cheddar slices over. Cover and Put the pan on low heat for 5 minutes untill cheese melts..
- Serve with stated cheddar cheese, guacamole or sour cream and tortilla chips..
Slow cooked Mexican Chicken Enchiladas recipe made with Gran Luchito Authentic Mexican Chipotle Paste for big, bold flavour and ooey, gooey perfection. This Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe is everything you love about chicken enchiladas…stacked into delicious layers instead of rolled up. And made with the best homemade enchilada sauce recipe. Chicken enchilada recipes require a delicious enchilada sauce. My first recommendation is to buy some enchilada sauce from your favorite Mexican restaurant.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Mexican chicken enchiladas turns your day cheerful.