What’s up buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Scrumptious steak fajitas recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Scrumptious steak fajitas recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to scrumptious steak fajitas recipe. You can have scrumptious steak fajitas using 24 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Scrumptious steak fajitas:
- Provide 1 1/2 lb. of Flank or skirt steak.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of Salt.
- Get 1/2 Tbsp. of Cumin powder.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Fresh lime juice.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of plus 2 TBS. Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion, sliced.
- You need 3 of Red, yellow or green bell peppers, sliced.
- Get 1 of jalapeño, diced (optional).
- Take 1 of tomato, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 C. of Cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 6 of flour tortillas.
- You need 1 C. of Iceberg lettuce, sliced thin.
- Take 1/2 of lemon.
- Get of White sauce.
- You need 1 C. of Mayonnaise.
- Get 1 C. of Sour cream.
- Prepare 3 of green onions, diced.
- Take 1 tsp. of Cumin.
- Get 1 tsp. of Apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp. of Sugar.
- Get 1 of jalapeño, diced (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Scrumptious steak fajitas:
- Combine 2 teaspoons ground cumin, the chili powder and 1 teaspoon salt. Cut shallow crosshatch cuts into both sides of steak for entire length of steak..
- Rub spice mix all over both sides. Place in a ziploc bag..
- In a small bowl whisk lime zest, lime juice, 1/4 C. olive oil, Worcestershire, and half the garlic. Reserve 2 Tbsp. of the marinade and pour the rest into the bag with the steak. Seal and toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Massage every now and then to redistribute marinade..
- Heat 2 Tbsp. olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and saute 3-4 minutes until soft and translucent. Add in bell peppers and saute another 3 minutes..
- Reduce heat to medium, add the remainder of garlic and cumin and salt to taste. Cook stirring often until peppers are soft and beginning to caramelize. 5-8 minutes..
- Pour in the 2 Tbsp. reserved marinade. Stir in half the cilantro. Salt to taste and remove from heat and keep warm..
- In a smoking hot dry pan blister tortillas on both sides. Place in an oven on very low heat to keep warm..
- Remove steak from ziplock bag and pat dry with paper towels. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Cut steak and work in batches if your skillet is not large enough. Cook steak to your liking. 3-4 minutes per side for medium rare..
- Remove to cutting board. Cover with foil and let sit 10 minutes. Cut across the grain into thin strips..
- Tip remaining juices from pan over cut steak, and sprinkle with remaining cilantro..
- Mix all white sauce ingredients together..
- Sprinkle juice of 1/2 lemon over sliced lettuce, add salt..
- Assemble fajitas. Place steak in tortilla and top with tomatoes, onions and peppers, lettuce and jalapeños if desired. Drizzle white sauce over top..
These Steak Fajitas are so easy to make, and you can make your own homemade fajita seasoning ahead of time. To make the taco bowls, all you need is some. Instant Pot Steak Fajitas Recipe – EASY Instant Pot steak fajitas are a delicious and healthy dinner. Serve steak fajitas with accompanying veggies on tortillas with. Rub both sides generously with the spice rub.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Scrumptious steak fajitas turns your day joyful.