Hello guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for best Pistachio Milk Peda recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Pistachio Milk Peda recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pistachio milk peda recipe. You can have pistachio milk peda using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Pistachio Milk Peda:
- You need 200 gm of all purpose flour (maida).
- Get 3 tsp of ghee/oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of orange food colour.
- You need 100 g of pistachio powdered.
- Prepare 200 gm of sugar.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 pinch of saffron.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need as needed of Oil for deep frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Pistachio Milk Peda:
- In a deep pan bring water and sugar to a boil over medium heat. Turn the heat to low and stir continuously until sugar dissolves completely and the syrup is clear with a sticky consistency. Add saffron, cardamom powder and turn off the flame. Keep it aside..
- In a large bowl take maida. Add 3 tsp ghee/oil, salt, baking powder, food colour and milk. Mix thoroughly and knead it to make a smooth dough. Cover and keep it aside for 30 minutes..
- Make lemon sized balls of the dough. Flatten each ball and make a hole at the centre. Then fill it with a small portion of pistachio powder and close it. Put cross wise cut marks on it(as shown) to make it more appealing..
- Heat oil in a pan. Deep fry all the pedas until golden brown over a medium heat..
- Dip the pedas in pre-prepared sugar syrup for one hour..
- Now the yummy, delicious and beautiful pistachio milk peda is ready for being served..
Recipe of Milk Peda step by step with pictures. Take milk peda mixture in hand and roll it to a round ball. Press it from the center and place the chopped pistachio in center. I followed my basic method for cashew milk as a base for this recipe and found that, like cashews. Combine one cup pistachio milk (adjust to taste) with a handful of kale (frozen works fine), a few dates or a frozen banana (for sweetness), and a teaspoon or. finally, instant kesar milk peda is ready to serve or refrigerate in a air tight container to store for a and place pistachios or any dry fruit at the centre and press gently. finally, instant kesar milk peda is.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Pistachio Milk Peda turns your day joyful.