Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for delicious Gulab jamun recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Gulab jamun recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gulab jamun recipe. To cook gulab jamun you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a heavenly Gulab jamun:
- Prepare 2 cups of Nido milk powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get of Milk.
- You need of Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare of Syrup.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- Use 4 cups of water.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of rose essence.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Gulab jamun:
- Make a syrup with sugar and water. * Boil for 15 mins. * Remove from heat. Cool and add rose essence.
- In a large bowl add Nido powder, flour, oil and baking powder. Make a soft dough with warm milk..
- Roll it into small size balls..
- Fry in deep oil over low heat until golden brown..
- Add in cooled syrup and let the gulab jamuns soak for few hours before serving. Enjoy.
These tried & tested easy gulab jamun recipes are tasty, soft, melt in the mouth. Gulab Jamun is a traditional dessert that is popular in South Asian countries such as India and Pakistan, as well as Caribbean countries such as Trinidad and Jamaica. Gulab Jamun is the most popular Indian dessert. Gulab Jamun's are deep fried donut-like balls, soaked in sweet rose flavored syrup. They are so delicious and taste absolutely heavenly.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Gulab jamun makes your day cheerful.