Hello friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Karidopita with pudding recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Karidopita with pudding recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to karidopita with pudding recipe. To make karidopita with pudding you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Karidopita with pudding:
- Provide 6 of eggs.
- Use 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Take 1 cup of finely chopped walnuts.
- Use 20 g of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of clove powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need of For the syrup.
- Get 2 1/2 cups of water.
- Provide 2 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of glucose syrup.
- Take 3-4 tbsp of brandy.
- Take of For the pudding.
- Take 2 packets of instant pudding powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Karidopita with pudding:
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until you have a fluffy mixture (about 15 minutes)..
- Mix the breadcrumbs, the baking powder, the vanilla and the spices in a bowl. Start adding that to the eggs and sugar folding in softly with a spoon (so that the mixture stays fluffy)..
- Then add the walnuts also little by little, folding them into the mixture. When everything is well incorporated, pour the mixture in a tray of 28 cm (in the picture it's a 32 cm baking tray) that you have already brushed with butter and bake at 180°C for 45 minutes..
- While it is baking prepare the syrup..
- Place the sugar, the water and the glucose syrup in a pot. Boil for 8-10 minutes and then remove from heat..
- When the cake is ready, add the brandy to the syrup, mix well and pour the syrup over the sweet..
- Allow it to cool and then turn it upside down on a platter..
- Let it cool thoroughly and prepare the pudding following the instructions on the packet. Then pour it on top of the karidopita..
- You can sprinkle it with ground walnuts as in the picture! Good luck..
This is one of the best sweets that I have ever tasted! I couldn't stop drooling while I was making it! ^ "Greek Walnut Cake Recipe – (Karidopita) – Recipe for Greek Walnut Cake – Karidopita (Karithopita)". greekfood.about.com. Karidopita comes from the words "karydi" which means walnut and "pita" which means cake. Some people like their karidopita with the syrup dripping from every little pore. If you like it this way too, you.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Karidopita with pudding makes your day cheerful.