What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Mike's Southwestern Queso Dip recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Mike's Southwestern Queso Dip recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's southwestern queso dip recipe. To make mike's southwestern queso dip you need 22 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Mike's Southwestern Queso Dip:
- You need of ● For The Queso Dip.
- You need 2 Pounds of Velveta Cheese [cubed – room temp].
- Take 1/2 of LG Tomato [fine chopped – de-seeded].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Colorful Bell Peppers [fine chopped – de-seeded].
- Get 1/2 Cup of White Onions [fine chopped].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Red Onions [fine chopped].
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Garlic [fine minced].
- Provide 1 (8 oz) of Package Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese [room temp].
- Prepare 1-2 Cans of ROTELL Tomatoes [drained].
- Provide 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregeno.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of Can Hot Hatch Diced Green Chilies.
- Provide 2 of LG Jalapeno Peppers [de-seeded – fine minced].
- Prepare 1 bunch of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley Leaves.
- Use of ● For The Options & Garnish.
- Use 1 Pound of 80/20 Hamburger Meat [fried and fully drained].
- Use as needed of Your Favorite Hot Sauce.
- You need as needed of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Use as needed of Fresh Pretzels.
- Take as needed of Tortilla Chips.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Mike's Southwestern Queso Dip:
This game changing Smoked Queso recipe is brought to you by Michael from Everyday BBQ using our Slow 'N Sear® Kettle Grill. I've done this recipe many times over the last year since it's. This Queso Dip is a copycat of the cheese dip sold in jars and served at your favourite Mexican restaurant. The miracle of this is that it's silky smooth even when it cools Copycat queso dip. "I MUST try fake cheese dip!" I declared to Jo when I visited her in Calgary, Canada, earlier this month. This is the Best Mexican White Cheese Dip recipe.
Recipe : Mike's Southwestern Queso Dip
Eating healthy is something most of us would love to complete, even though it might be hard. Eating healthy is exactly about what you eat, making the decisions very vital to your results.
By picking your foods sensibly and seeing exactly what you eat, you’ll help control the way you live. Exercise is very good also, because it moves along perfect with a wholesome eating life style. Regardless of what your age might be, eating healthy can help you keep your busy life style for many decades and years – help you along with your own health at the future too.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Mike's Southwestern Queso Dip turns your day cheerful.